Do I Need to be Computer Savvy to Use Google AdSense?
You don’t have to be a techno-geek to use Google Adsense. In fact, you don’t need any more technical knowledge than you do to surf the web. Google Adsense is very user-friendly with a comprehensive support site to answer any question you might have.
You are first walked through the sign-up process where you are prompted for any and all information needed. You will then have a couple of days while you are waiting for your account to be approved. This would be a good time to familiarize yourself with the program policies, which of course you read before you signed up. But look again. Make sure the site you are registering doesn’t have any of the no-nos listed. For instance, some profanity is allowed, but nothing excessive. What is excessive? That could be a gray area, but if you’re in doubt, don’t register that site. There’s plenty of sites with little or no profanity.
Look at the support site while you are waiting on Google AdSense and see what other’s are saying and doing. Most of all, have fun. Your Google Adsense dollars are just waiting to be counted.
Does Google AdSense Offer Direct Deposit?
Google AdSense offers various payment options for publishers.
Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) is offered in 16 countries whereby your payments are deposited directly into your bank account in your local currency. Check Google Adsense support to see which countries participate in this option. You will need to sign up for this option after your application is approved by signing into your account. You then click the edit link adjacent to the payment header. After you fill out the bank information, Google Adsense will make a small test deposit into your account. This is for security purposes to assure the account is really your own.
Watch your account for the test deposit to post, usually within just a few days. After you have received the deposit from Google, log back in to your account and in the Payment Details section, click Verify Account. You then will need to enter the amount of the test deposit. If you do not complete this step, your payments will be on hold. Once you enter the test deposit amount correctly, your bank will be approved and selected as your form of payment.
- 3 Reasons Why Google AdSense Is Essential For Content Sites
- How Much Money You Can Make from Google AdSense by using URL Channels Explanation
- Having Multiple Sites For One Account and Buying Google AdSense “Secrets”
- Proven Ways on How To Improve Your Google AdSense Profits
- Google AdSense: About Computer Knowledge and Direct Deposit
- How to Apply for Google AdSense Program and Important Info on Payments & Paying Taxes
- Do I Need A Pin Number For Google AdSense?
- How to Familiarize Yourself with the Google AdSense Preview Tool
- Watch OUT Don’t Get Caught With Google AdSense Click Fraud
- The Google AdSense Report and Why the Program is Original
- Google AdSense Themed Ad Units Can Brighten Up Your Holidays